Vineyards Homes Are Longer-lasting, Easier to Maintain & Feature Superior design
The Vineyards of Amarillo offers the smartest options for home owners. Dollar for dollar, no other new home in Amarillo can match both quality of material and design. Our homes are nearly zero-maintenance – the only thing homeowners will need to do years after buying their Vineyards home is paint the front door. From block walls, to tile roofs, see the difference in this infographic.
- Tile Roof: no maintenance throughout the life of the home, isn’t damaged by hail, and you save money on insurance.
- 9′ Ceilings: creates a roomier and more spacious environment.
- Stucco or Brick exteriors: Insulation benefits to reduce heating and A/C costs.
- Quarts Countertops: Non-porous, anti-microbial, heat and scratch resistant.
- 8’ Garage Doors: Allows you to park full-size trucks or SUV’s, Suburbans have no trouble fitting in the garage.
Other Homes In Same Price Range:
- Composition Roof: Needs replacement every 20 years. Doesn’t receive same insurance savings.
- 8’ Ceiling:
- Timber Frame/Brick Veneer
- Laminate Countertops
- 7’ Garage Doors: Typically large SUV’s do not fit inside.
Don’t miss out on the home of your dreams. Contact us to see available models today!